2019-2020 Washington State Legislative Scorecard
How did your State Legislators vote in 2019 and 2020?
Family Policy Institute of Washington FPIW Action team is pleased to present its scorecard on the bills FPIW tracked and advocated for and/or against during the 2019-2020 Legislative Session. We hope and trust this will be a valuable tool to assist you with holding your elected state legislators accountable for their voting record and making informed decisions about those you vote for in November.
You can use the 2019-2020 Legislative Scorecard Table of Live Bill Links below to browse the featured bills or visit the Washington State Legislature website at https://app.leg.wa.gov/pbc/ to search or “Find” the bills you’re interested in viewing.
2019-2020 Legislative Scorecard Table of Live Featured Bill Links
- HB1551 Communicable Disease
- HB1608 Patient Care Info about Euthanasia
- HB1775 Legalize Prostitution for Children
- HB1783 Create Office of Equity
- HB2419 Study to increase Euthanasia
- HB2554 Tax Prolife Health Plans
- SB5395 Comprehensive Sex Ed
- SB6037 Promoting Gender Quota’s on business boards.
- SB6168 Supplemental Operating Budget
- HB2252 Student Healthcare Plans-Passed House
- SB6132 Fund School Behavioral Health-Passed Senate
- HB1638 Mandatory Vaccines
- HB1742 Legalizing Child Porn for children
- SB5082 SB5082 Socio-Emotive Learning
- SB5290 SB5290 Eliminating Valid Court Order (Becca)
- SB5356 WA State LGBTQ Commission
- SB5602 Abortion Mandate
- SB5689 Transgender Promotion in Bullying Programs
- SB5718 Supplemental Operating Budget
- SB5889 Housing for parents reunifying with child