2021-2022 Washington State Legislative Scorecard
How did your State Legislators vote in 2020 and 2021?
Family Policy Institute of Washington FPIW Action team is pleased to present its scorecard on the bills FPIW tracked and advocated for and/or against during the 2021-2022 Legislative Session. We hope and trust this will be a valuable tool to assist you with holding your elected state legislators accountable for their voting record and making informed decisions about those you vote for in November.
You can use the 2021-2022 Legislative Scorecard Table of Live Bill Links below to browse the featured bills or visit the Washington State Legislature website at https://app.leg.wa.gov/pbc/ to search or “Find” the bills you’re interested in viewing.
2021 Legislative Scorecard Table of Live Featured Bill Links
- HB 1009: Mandates Student Health Plans Cover Abortions
- HB 1141: Increased Access to Euthanasia
- HB 1225: Funding Public School Health Clinic Partnerships with Planned Parenthood/Abortion Providers
- HB 1426: Racist Critical Race Theory Training Required for Teachers
- SB 5044: Adding Critical Race Theory to School Curriculum that Teaches Racism and Intersectional Identity Politics
- SB 5052: Creates Racial Segregation Within Health Care System
- SB 5092: 21-23 Operating Budget
- SB 5140: Forces Religious Hospitals to Perform Abortions
- SB 5151: Forces Relatives In Foster Care System to be Licensed by State
- SB 5194: Community & Technical College Admission Based on CRT and Racial Identity
- SB 5227: Critical Race Theory Indoctrination Mandates for College Instructors & Staff
- SB 5228: Critical Race Theory Indoctrination in Public Medical Schools – Became Law
- SB 5229: Impose Critical Race Theory on Health Care Professionals & May Force Their Unwilling Participation in Transgender Surgeries – Became Law
- SB 5237: Increased Spending for Child Care & Early Learning that Includes Critical Race Theory – Became Law
- SB 5313: Mandatory Insurance Coverage for Gender Mutilation Surgery & Gender Changing Treatment, Including for Children – Became Law
- SB 5476: Addresses Supreme Ct. Blake Decision by Greatly Decriminalizing Hard Drug Possession – Became Law